Saturday, April 14, 2012

Let's see, where was I.

Oh yes running.

I ran for the first real time since the bridge run this week.  Though my workout has been put on hold due to this terrible cold that has taken over my body.  On Mondays and Wednesdays, I get out of class at or around 6:00pm.  Since daylight savings time I am able to run in the evenings again, without it being dark. This makes me a very happy person.
Not me, this is Happy Frog Man

I didn't do my usual distance, but I felt like I could.  I may start working out other areas in the gym and running to supplement that.  My cardio could use some improvements, however my legs/shins have never felt better.  I don't feel all that tired when I run, but I do feel out of breath.  This is what's holding me back.

None-the-less, thanks for reading. Keep coming back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment