Sunday, April 8, 2012

Ridiculously Photogenic Guy

Maybe you have heard of him?  I ran the same race as him.  It's like I personally know an internet celebrity.  Which isn't saying much.  And I don't really "know" Zeddi Little.


(But I would like to, although I read that he is taken. ) 



That's just not fair.  No one should look that ridiculously good looking during a 10K. 



I did not look that good looking, far from it.  
Not even that good looking BEFORE the race. 

Uphill (6% slope).  Definitely not a candidate for ridiculously photogenic gal. 

My day went a little something like this (TL; DR version*):
Up at 4 am.
Next to corral K at 6:15am.
Lined up at 6:45am.
Waited for an eternity.
Started race at almost 10am. (no, I'm not kidding).
Finished in 1.39 (Which is not bad for a newbie like me).
Total miles: 7.41 (I was a mile from the start).
Went back to the hotel and crashed, mostly from being awake since 4am.  

A more detailed account of my race experience is coming, but figured a short version would be nice. 




*In case you're unfamiliar, TL;DR = Too Long; Didn't read and is used to mean you don't need to read the whole thing, here's the basic story.

No comments:

Post a Comment