Saturday, October 29, 2011

OK girls...

Guys, this is the part you can stop reading.  I mean, you can read it if you want but I don't think you'll care as much.

Boobs.  Running with more than an 'A cup' is not fun.  I mentioned that I run in a small town.  A plus is that I can run safely around town.  A negative would be that people know me, and see me running (yes, they compliment, blow the horn, and encourage me), but I also feel more self conscious about running.
No, I'm not a "hot babe" and I'm talking about my boobs, not that awesome headband.  I don't think I have the power to cause an accident like "Mayhem" dude here, but if anyone has AFFORDABLE ideas for proper sports bras for big chested women--I'm all ears.

 I can't find that "just right" bra.  I feel like it's the holy grail and I may never find it.  They either don't support enough, or make you look like you have some uni-boob thing going on while at the same time stressing the muscles on your shoulders and upper back.  I have tried under armor type clothes (stretchy tanks and shirts made pretty much of spandex) that are supposed to ..you know.. hold all my "junk" in the appropriate car metaphor areas.  I wouldn't be writing this post if they worked.  I have lost weight though, and that makes it easier to shop, but why does good workout attire have to be so damn expensive?


If you have advice or know of a product to try, leave a comment below! Help is definitely appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment