Monday, September 26, 2011

On another note...

I'm running tomorrow (and itching to do it).  I never thought I would be the girl who wants to run.  I am going to basically start over since I'm starting with a whole different type of shoe.

Also, the most visited post on this entire blog is the one where the Ice Cream truck scared the bejeezus - omg, that is a real word - out of me during a run.  So, I thought I'd update.  It happened again.  I was walking (getting used to my new merrells) the other night, and he turned the music on for a split second.  I thought I was becoming paranoid.  I actually paused my music and took my headphones out to make sure I wasn't hearing things, then he passed by me.  Damn you ice cream man.



Anyone have a good running playlist?  I would prefer higher BPM songs, and I don't particularly like heavy metal.  One of my current first world problems -- I have too much music to go through to put together a consistent running playlist.






No comments:

Post a Comment