Monday, September 5, 2011

Week One, Day Two

Second day down, and I realized I have actually improved.  

I didn't have a great start to the day, or the run, but I made it.  Rather than taking only 30 mins, this time I was in town for about an hour, and exercising for 40 minutes of that.  I live in a small southern town, and it was Sunday night.  I go at night because I am the furthest thing from a morning person.  By the time I finally found a parking spot in a well lit area that was not crowded, it was about 7:30. 

 I mentioned before that I am using the C25K app on my iphone.  I do not have a proper case for running and my headphones kept falling out and twisting around.  If anyone has any suggestions for a good case or carrier and better (not too expensive) headphone, I'll take them!  

Are these things uncomfortable or hard to work?  


The fourth, fifth, and sixth running intervals were the worst (halfway), but then end and the beginning were great.  I'm worried about week 3 and 4, apparently they are rough.  However, I"ll deal with that when I get to it.  I still need to drink more water during my run; but the side splints weren't as bad and the nausea wasn't present this time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment